Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So, Gatwick airport....nice place innit?!

So, I am currently in Gatwick airport. I was there, all ready to find out what gate I had to board at, when what do they do?! They delay my flight by an hour an a quarter. I don't hold out much hope that it'll leave then either mind, cos the 2 easyjet flights after mine are also delayed, as is the one before mine, so I'm kinda settled to stay here for a while.

I would be alot happier though had I not already arrived early for check in and exhausted everything the airport has to offer me, I've eaten, I've browsed all the shops that I have any interest in, I've sat and had a coffee, I sent some mail to a couple of people and I even entered a prize draw to win a very fancy sports car that I wouldn't be able to drive because I don't have a license (Garbz, you can have it if I win ;-) )

Yesturday was fun though, I got to hang out with my cousin, which I never ever get to do. I was a bit iffy about it on the way to London, but pretty much as soon as we met up everything was fine! It's pretty hard not to get on with some one you have so much in common with (like an entire half of your family for instance). We went to the best vegetarian indian restaurant EVER! I'm gonna be pretty gutted when I get back to Swansea and remember that there is no where that is even nearly as good there....oh well, just another reason to visit London more often I guess!! (Ye, like I can afford to do that on a regular basis!!)

So at some point today I will be boarding a plane that will take me to Geneva, and then I will travel on a coach from Geneva to La Plagne, where I will do a course on cooking in the alps, and then I will come hope and tell you guys ALL about it!!

Have fun while I'm away!

1 comment:

Garbo said...

Yes I got your ugly Gatwick post card LOL

YAY a car :D

Aw dear - more delays.
At least this time you didn't have to pace about and have people thinking your were crazy?